Listen To “The Life of Pablo” As Kanye West Originally Intended
Due to Kanye West’s over tinkering with his seventh studio album, The Life of Pablo does not flow together, as it should. The sequencing is completely wrong. If you remember correctly Mr. West had divided the album into 3 acts (see image below) before he went back to the drawing board to tinker some more. Proceeding to fuck mess up the entire flow of the album and its rollout.
To properly enjoy the album one should reorganize the tracks; here’s LYFSTYL’s guide on what you should do.
Update your tracklist to match this:
Here Kanye is on a crazy high off his fame, living a life filled with excessive sex, drugs and money.
01. Low Lights: Starts off with “I want to tell you a testimony about my life” The life of Pablo is the testimony. This song frames the entire album and helps tie each act together.
02. Famous (feat. Rihanna)
03. Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1 (feat. Kid Cudi)
04. Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 2 (feat. Desiigner)
05. Waves (feat. Chris Brown)
06. Highlights (feat. Young Thug)
Here Kanye has a moment of clarity as he wonders what has his life become.
08. Freestyle 4
09. Facts (Charlie Heat Version)
10. Love Kanye
11. 30 Hrs (feat. Andre 3000)
12. No More Parties In LA (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
13. Fade ( feat. Ty Dolla $ign & Post Malone)
Kanye seeks redemption from God after all the mistakes he’s done.